Enrico Custom Viola Outfit
At the top of the Enrico Viola range sits the Enrico Custom. More than a decade of close work between retailers, luthiers and the Factory has culminated in a Custom model worthy of the advanced beginner or intermediate player. Aside from the highly flamed maple and tight grained spruce top it’s the small details that make the Enrico Custom stand out – the lightly antiqued high quality varnish, the flamed maple neck with carefully carved pegbox and the heart-shaped pegs. The outfit is completed with the ever popular TG lightweight case that includes a built-in hygrometer so you can monitor humidity and protect your investment for years to come.
- Solid spruce top and highly flamed maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard, heart-shaped pegs and chinrest.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and lightly antiqued high quality varnish.
- Viola available in sizes 12" - 16".
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and TG oblong hard case with built-in hygrometer.